Friday, April 13, 2012

Transcendent Economic Understanding (TEU)

I woke up earlier than usual, and suddenly decided to try and quietly sneak out of the house so that I could get breakfast out, someplace where wives and children are not yammering about something.

My tiptoeing around in the dark is, of course, the silent signal to the wife and kids that I am trying to sneak out of the house unmolested and, if they know what is good for them, they will pretend they are asleep, as if in a coma, until long, long after I am gone so as to include a safety margin of time against my suddenly remembering that I forgot something and have to come back for it, thus catching them sitting around the kitchen, making coffee and plotting against me.

Oh, I know that you will say I am wrong, that they are not plotting against me, and that I am just being paranoid. Save your breath.  I've heard it before.  You only say that because, I assume, your first clue was that I am obviously some kind of paranoid lunatic who's packing so much large-caliber heat that I can hardly stand under the staggering weight of such, predictably, insane amounts firepower, which, including holsters, spare ammo and that those grenade thingies, ain't light, I'm here to say!

So while you think you are very clever at discovering the secret, hateful little homicidal paranoid creep that is The Real Mogambo (TRM), the fact is that you ain't even close.  I am actually far, far beyond that, out in a bleak wasteland of lost souls, where wolves howl as they slink stealthily closer and closer, their ravenous, slavering jaws fixed into an evil, dripping grin, with their narrowed, blood-red eyes staring intently at my throat, out where I am getting more and more paranoid with every beat of my heart pounding, pounding, pounding in my chest and my breath coming in ragged, painful gasps.

So, as you can plainly see, I am A Hell Of A Lot More Angry (AHOALMA) about things, especially since all of our problems are, literally, the fault of the damnable Federal Reserve creating so much money, so incredibly much money, so astoundingly much money, so completely unbelievable much money for the last 50 years or so, mostly in the last 25 years, and mostly under Obama, so as to literally finance such vast governmental stupidities and idiotic mal-investments.

And now we are left with the backbreaking, burdensome, ugly and totally-predictable legacy after continually acting with real, genuine stupidity, where constant inflation in the money supply always leads to constant price inflation and gross mal-investment, such as (for example) half -- half! -- of all employed workers in the USA work either for a government (federal, state or local), a school system, a non-profit corporation or a Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE).  Half!
So, to recap because I imagine that you are rubbing your eyes in disbelief, half of all working Americans labor for an organization that literally makes no profit, and thus are not tax-payers, but are tax-eaters.
And let's not forget that half of all Americans -- half! -- get a government check every month!

With the chilling, inviolable, dead-bang, absolute certainty of elementary-school basic arithmetic, this all means that more people are getting money (160 million people) than the number of people actually working (120 million people).

 And when you exclude government workers, school system workers, non-profit workers and GSE workers from the pool of "workers", you have the ugly, distorted economic monstrosity of only 60 million private-sector workers (20% of all Americans) supporting both themselves and 260 million citizens who do not work for profit or do not work at all (the other 80% of the population)!

And so you, really, really, really think that, somehow, perhaps with magic pixie dust or a benevolent interventionist deity, that kind of silly crap can constitute a viable economy? Hahaha!  Hey! I think I found your problem!  You're a moron! Hahaha!
Okay, I am sorry I called you a moron, but that is just the kind of hateful, in-your-face kind of rude guy I am to people who say something so laughably stupid. 

And I act this disdainful way because of three -- Count 'em! Three! --perfectly salient facts.

Firstly, long experience of facing down my wife and kids and the occasional angry neighbor, visitor or passerby has taught me that nobody is stupid enough to tell an angry armed lunatic, like me, that I am wrong about economics, or wrong about anything else, for that matter.
Secondly, it is perfectly obvious that I have achieved True Mogambo Enlightenment (TME) to have recognized the wisdom of the Austrian Business Cycle Theory and how it is the Only True Economic Theory In The Whole Freaking Universe (OTETITWFU).

Even better, this is economic genius about which you can read, and tread your own path to enlightenment, at Mises.org, which is the biggest and best bargain anywhere, since it gives you Transcendent Economic Understanding (TEU) of Austrian economics, and is completely free!
Thirdly, and the most compelling reason of all, the last 3,000 years of history is the same, sad, stupid story of one stupid government after another borrowing itself into bankruptcy, finally flailing about in dire, dreadful desperation, and how these same stupid governments always resorted to printing money, monstrously increasing the money supply, whereupon ruinous inflation in prices, social upheaval and economic collapse always followed.

And now here we are again, this time in the hands of lowlife, low-IQ, loathsome neo-Keynesian econometric Princeton and California clowns, doing that same tired monetary expansion crap, but with fancy equations and computers to justify their abject stupidity.
On the positive side, the Wonderful And Immortal Lesson (WAIL) from all of this, distilled as it is from millennia of governments, is to buy gold and silver, as much as you can, for as long as you can.
And with the modern addition of oil, the lifeblood of modern economies, buying gold, silver and oil to prosper in the coming cataclysm is so easy, and so seemingly certain, that it makes you giggle "Whee! This investing stuff is easy!"

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why it is called the Austrian Business Cycle Theory instead of its proper name the Austrian Business Cycle Law. Sir Issac Newton presented his views on motion which were impossible to disprove and were then called "Newton's laws of motion". Why shouldn't the Austian Business Cycle be declared an irrefutable eonomic law? (Along with Mogambo's law of wealth preservation and method of getting rich by buying gold silver and oil)

    ReplyDelete